Salary: £22,000 Monday - Friday with every other Saturday
An amazing opportunity with a growing company in Hayes are currently looking to recruit a Transport Administrator! If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop within a company this would be the perfect role for you!
Do you have Transport planning experience? Do you have exceptional Customer Service experience? Are you a good communicator with strong verbal and written skills? Are you able to plan routes for drivers? Do you have experience in scheduling orders? Can you ensure efficiency is at its full potential? Are you available immediately? If the answer is yes, then this would be the perfect role for you!
- Scheduling deliveries / collections of goods in order to maximise vehicle efficiency to its full potential.
- Route and load planning of the vehicles on the system
- Dealing with any delivery related enquiries / issues / delays - inbound / outbound calls and via email.
- Booking external carriers and dealing with any related queries / issues.
- Liaise with drivers, warehouse and other departments to ensure efficiencies
- Escalate customer complaints/major delays to the management team in a timely manner
- Produce reports as instructed by your manager in a timely and efficient manner
- Creating and amending standard operating procedures