Transport Operations Administrator
BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY!
We are excited to announce we have a new role with our lovely client based in Langley.
My client is looking for a Transport Operations Administrator to join their lovely team. You will be working along side the Operations and Depot Manager.
My client is looking for a strong administrator You will be expected to implement and develop transport processes to ensure that transport runs efficiently and effectively with a view to continuous improvement
This could be the role for you!! APPLY NOW!!
- Promote and ensure compliance with company policies & procedures
- Assist transport co-ordinator to ensure drivers meet all working time directive requirements and download the digi cards on a weekly basis
- To organise drivers for holiday absence when required using agencies
- To support the transport co-ordinator in organising the daily routing, ensuring best utilisation of the vehicles, cost effective planning of delivery routes and excellent customer service
- Arranging fuel, ad-blue, calor gas & skip deliveries
- Organising goods inwards deliveries including stock label printing & booking onto the system.
- To deal with customer returns & credits
- Assist the warehouse manager with organising forklift issues with the leasing company
- Design, implement and develop initiatives and systems to ensure best practice
- Implement and develop initiatives to effectively reduce costing's and maintain them
- Customer Service Professional
Job location: Southampton Job salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Exciting opportunity to work for this very succ...
- Warehouse Manager
Job location: High Wycombe Job salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Warehouse Manager High Wycombe £25k plus opport...
- Graduate Accounting Associate
Job location: Ruislip Job salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Graduate Accounts AssociateRuislip £22k STUDY S...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs