Mon-Fri, 8am- 5pm
Do you have Transport coordinating experience? Do you have exceptional Customer Service experience? If you do, then this is the perfect role for you!
Are you a self-motivated and focused individual with the ability to work with minimal supervision? Are you IT literate with experience of Microsoft Excel?
Do you have good communication skills, both verbal and written? Are you able to plan routes for drivers? Do you have experience in scheduling orders? Can you ensure efficiency is at its full potential? If you do, then APPLY NOW!!!
- To deal with customer/sales queries regarding delivery times and issues using the tracking system
- To liaise with the drivers regarding any transport issues
- Assist drivers in ensuring their loads are safely loaded
- Produce the delivery notes
- Identify training requirements, arrange, implement and review. Ensure records are maintained.
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure that all aspects of H&S are adhered to action accident and near miss reporting.
- Ensuring our transport fleet operates legally with all MOT's, smoke emission tests and servicing undertaken as and when required
- Ensure all fuel required by our transport or forklifts is available at all times.
- Ensure that all waste is removed legally, and all skips are replaced when full.
- Organising goods Inwards deliveries.