Up to £25K
45 hours a week
28 days holidays, staff discount, pension health care and dental plan!!!
Do you consider yourself physically fit and strong? If you have experience managing teams and organising duties, then this is the role for you! Are you an analytical thinker? Do have good problem solving and organisation skills?
Do you understand stock control and warehouse flow, if you do then this is perfect for you!
Are you proficient in Microsoft office? If you are constantly wanting to improve yourself then apply now!!
- Managing warehouse staff
- Assisting with stock control
- Producing service and reverse logistics reports in a timely manner
- Training and supervising and appraising staff
- Operating forklift
- Final checks of prepared good against delivery notes
- Ensure the warehouse is clean and tidy
- Ensure all loading and unloading of deliveries scheduled
- Warehouse duties such as: manual lifting, packing, labelling operations and sorting
- Any other reasonable request by your manager
- Logistics/ warehouse experience
- Full drivers license