Transport Planning Manager
£28,000 - £30,000 *GREAT OPPORTUNITY*
Sheridan Ward are delighted to be recruiting for a Transport Planning Manager for a well-known high profile consumer based in Hayes. Have you worked leading a team of Transport Planners? Have you worked within a company that schedules deliveries and collections of high end goods? Are you looking for more responsibility and developing your skill set? Have you managed 3PL accounts? Do you have outstanding customer service and having managed escalations? This role will be looking after a team 10 so if you think this is a role that you have matching experience for? APPLY NOW!!!
- Working with management to analyse trends / performance and identify areas and recommend improvements
- Dealing with delivery related enquiries, responding to escalated issues
- Managing the scheduling operation to ensure a high quality service to customers
- Maximising drivers and fuel efficiency, supporting efficient warehousing and delivery operations.
- Managing the performance of the team and driving improvements
- Dealing with team and people issues as and when they arise
- Managed a team within a busy customer driven environment
- Planning / scheduling experience would be an advantage
- Strong people management skills
- Proven experience of dealing with high level customer complaints