Warehouse Operative & Driver
Parking on site!
We are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse driver on behalf of our client in Greenford. Do you have over 2 years driving experience? Are you qualified to drive a reach truck? Do you like to have a laugh at work? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!!
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or collection (pick, pack, wrap and label ready for shipping or collection)
- Knowledge of all warehouse procedures (receive and process products - unload, check, label & store, picking & packing for dispatch)
- Checking the quality and quantity of goods entering and leaving the building - Quality control
- Ensuring goods are stored in the correct locations
- Ensure all paperwork and documentation is correct
- Communicate and co-operate with colleagues to achieve customer satisfaction
- Ensure all stock is stored, handled and transported securely and in line with company procedures and within health and safety guidelines, ensuring the van is packed safely and securely reducing damage and breakage to goods
- Report any discrepancies - ensure goods match what is on the system and relaying information to the sales staff if this is different
- Ensure all packaging waste is disposed of or recycled safely and in line with company processes
- Reduce errors
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining a clean receiving/despatch area and optimise space utilisation (where possible)
- Undertake Reach Truck duties, ensuring daily safety checks have been conducted thoroughly and company warehouse guidelines are observed
- Ensure the shipment and/or delivery of goods in an effective manner
- Driving within the parameters of the legislative framework, safety standards and company procedures
*ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*
Sheridan Ward Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency that has over 30 years combined industry knowledge. We have consultants who are CIPD qualified which means they are able to provide knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection. Based centrally on the High Street in Uxbridge, we cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and West London region.