Stock Controller/Warehouse Operative
We are currently looking for somebody with experience in a warehouse/stock control department. This role requires both officed based admin duties as well as physical stock control, so it is a must that you are happy to be behind a desk but also on your feet physically handling stock on a daily basis.
It would be great if you have experience using a sage system as this is the database the company use, however it is not essential but Microsoft office skills are MUST. You must be IT literate and able to communicate with customers via email and telephone.
- Receiving supplier deliveries & processing purchase order receipts
- Performing physical check and reconciliation of supplier deliveries to packing lists
- Receiving & processing customer sales, hire and service orders and returns
- Reporting & logging receipt discrepancies externally with suppliers and internally with all departments
- Liaising with couriers to ensure timely deliveries & collections
- Assisting with inventory management by way of regular stock counts
- Maintaining an organized, tidy, safe warehouse area, ensuring efficient operations
- Assisting with any other ad hoc activities required by purchasing & logistics administrator
- Drafting and sending emails
- General office administrative duties