- Hot job
£27,000 to then increase after probation
A marketing leading company who are based in Northolt are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join a busy team who are thriving in the current market! They are looking for someone who has previously worked with a product and has great Account Management experience with corporate clients.
This role will be looking are a portfolio of existing customers to ensure their large ongoing orders are successfully managed and products arrive on time. Are you someone who is able to build great relationships, can work to time frame and ensure everything is running smoothly for your clients accounts. Have you worked with stock levels and processing orders? This role will purely be looking after existing business and working for a well known business has its perks! If this sounds like a role you would be interested in APPLY NOW!!!
Account Manager Duties:
• Deliver excellent customer service by responding swiftly to queries
• Maintain and develop good working relationships with customers
• Providing an efficient, friendly and professional contact to existing accounts
• Processing orders for customers and ensuring deliveries arrive on time
• Updating customers on delays and order status
• Introduce new products and promote them to customers.
• Arranging collection and replacement of damaged or faulty goods.
Account Manager Benefits
• Enhanced Holiday
• Staff Discount