- Hot job
We are currently recruiting for a lovely client based in Uxbridge and they are looking for an Accounts Administrator.
Do you have Accounts/Booking experience? Are you a graduate looking to get into an Accounts role and has advanced Excel knowledge? Or do you have a wealth of experience within Accounts and are looking for a Part Time Role this could equally work.
As an Accounts Administrator you will need to have advanced Excel skills, good knowledge of QuickBooks as well as being organised and having great attention to detail.
Within your role you will be running customer statements and customer invoices as well as much more. You will need to be able to work towards tight deadlines.
Accounts Administrator duties:
• Ensuring payments are paid on time.
• Processing invoices and credit notes
• Working with an accounting system making sure it is up to date
• Monitoring bank accounts and reconciliation
• Preparing management accounts
• Working alongside the Accountant.
Accounts Administrator benefits:
• Lovely offices