- Hot job
Accounts Payable Assistant
We have an amazing opportunity based here in Uxbridge and our client is looking to bring on board an Accounts Payable Assistant!
You will be working with a great team that can help and guide you where needed. The role of an Accounts Payable Assistant is based within a busy, fast paced environment so being able to work towards deadlines would be key within this role along with great communication skills and an eye for detail.
Do you have Accounts Payable experience? Have you previously resolved any queries regarding payments/invoices?
If you have this experience and can work independently and within a team APPLY NOW!!
Accounts payable Assistant duties:
• Sorting and processing a high volume of invoices.
• Managing an Accounts Payable mailbox.
• Ensuring payments are paid on time to suppliers.
• Resolving any invoice differences with suppliers.
• Updating reports.
• Taking telephone calls from suppliers and tracking email enquiries on a timely basis.
Accounts Payable Assistant benefits:
• Annual leave