- Hot job
Customer Service Administrator
Sheridan Ward is delighted to be recruiting for a well-established company based in Slough. My client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their fast paced and busy team!!
Are you able to be a great support to a hard-working team? Are you able to establish and grow relationships? Are you organised and have great attention to detail? If this sounds like you and more… APPLY NOW!
Duties for a Customer Service Administrator include:
- Answer all incoming calls to the business within the specified KPI's
- Ensure the callers queries are answered correctly and any issues resolved
- Log the history of the calls in as much detail as possible to make it easier for others to understand the status of the file
- Provide a professional, polite, and courteous service
- Resending documents to customers/clients by email as and when requested
- Working together as a team
- Free Parking onsite
- Lovely offices
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Hybrid Working available after training