- Hot job
Customer Service Administrator
Are you looking for a Part Time role… then look no further… this role is Monday - Wednesday 24 hours a week..
Sheridan Ward are delighted to be recruiting for a forward-thinking growing business based in the heart of Uxbridge My client's are looking for someone who has great communication skills to join their Customer Service Administration Team to deal with day to day queries.
Do you have experience as a customer service administrator? Are you confident taking calls and emails and are ensuring you are making the customer your priority? Do you have experience within processing orders? Do you have great attention to detail? Are you someone who is very organised and able to manage your work load.
Do you have great oral and written communication skills? Are you able to work under pressure and to work to tight deadlines? If so this role of a customer service administrator could be perfect for you!! APPLY NOW!!!
Customer Service Administrator Responsibilities
• Deal professionally, promptly and courteously with customer enquiries over the telephone and email
• Processing customers' orders
• Dealing with shipment queries
• Ordering Supplies into the business
• Managing couriers for incoming and outgoing deliveries