- Hot job
Customer Support Administrator
We currently have a vacancy going based very local in Uxbridge. This is for a well-established business, and they are looking to bring on board a Customer Support Administrator.
Do you have experience within customer service? Have you got some basic knowledge with different IT systems? If you can work well within a team providing support where needed as well as being able to work on your own initiative then you could be the perfect match for this role!
Do you have the ability to work towards deadlines making sure tasks are done accurately?
If you have previously worked in a retail role and are wanting to get into a full-time office career… this is a fantastic opportunity…APPLY NOW!!!
Customer Support Administrator duties:
• Supporting the customer service and sales team.
• Following up on customer orders from start to finish.
• Updating reports.
• Creating and updating price lists within the business.
• supporting with the marketing side helping to promote any goods.
Benefits for a Customer Support Administrator:
• Annual leave
• Help with any dental and optical expenses
• Death in service insurance