- Hot job
A well-established company situated in Uxbridge are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who can step in and hit the ground running. Do you have previous experience in this line of work? Are you an organised team player who has great attention to detail?
Have you managed a small team underneath you? Are you someone who is accountable and is able to ensure deadlines are met across various different parts of the business? Do you have strong initiative to take control or situations and be accountable with your workload?
Do you have the ability to take responsibility? Have you arranged and organised events? Are you able to come in and make everything streamlined to ensure the day to day business is running smoothly for 2 Directors?! IF SO THIS COULD BE THE ROLE FOR YOU!!! APPLY NOW!!!!
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
• Screening calls and email, taking messages and ensuring they are actioned
• Diary management for the MD, to do lists and arranging meetings
• Organising meetings, ensuring rooms are available and prepared
• Booking Travel, hotels and flights
• Implementing and maintain procedures and systems
• Ordering stationary and managing office suppliers
• Supporting with HR Administration
Executive Assistant Benefits:
• Non-contributory pension
• Private health care after probation
• Death in service 4x salary
• 5% annual bonus performance related
• Discounts on brands
• 25 days plus BH