- Hot job
Sheridan Ward has just taken an exciting new opportunity with our client based in Maidenhead. They are looking for a Legal Coordinator to come onboard and join their busy team.
Do you have experience in Property Law or any legal knowledge?
Have you previously used any case management systems?
Are you looking for a change in career but have previously studied Legal?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Duties for a Legal Coordinator-
- Advise the case handler of any specific securitisation requirements
- Making sure that any technical/legal queries are responded to
- All required documents have been obtained
- Documentation has been completed correctly
- Ensuring that internal processes have been followed with regards to any additional checks required
- Ensuring that the lender requirements are followed in terms of their processes