- Hot job
We are currently working with a well-established business based near to Uxbridge who are looking at recruiting a Personal Assistant to join their busy team.
As a Personal Assistant you will be providing a full range of team support and administrative duties. Do you have experience with scheduling meetings and organising travel? They are looking for a candidate who is proactive and can prioritise duties in an efficient and organised manor.
Do you have experience as a Personal Assistant? Are you used to supporting the management team with more than one diary to look over? Do you have excellent Microsoft skills at an advanced level?
If you are a great communicator with the ability to multi-task and maintain high levels of attention to detail… APPLY NOW!
Personal Assistant responsibilities:
• Organise and maintain colleagues diaries booking in meetings and arranging travel.
• Support the directors.
• Manage emails and phone calls.
• Liaise with the financial department to ensure payments are carried out on time.
• Provide documents for meetings.
• Run personal errands and support the directors.