- Hot job
Sheridan Ward is currently working with a client based in Uxbridge they have a great opportunity going and are looking to recruit a Personal Assistant!
Do you have experience supporting a team whilst managing more than one diary? Our client is looking for a candidate that is proactive and can get their workload done in an efficient and timely manner.
Do you have experience scheduling meetings? As a Personal Assistant you will be working closely with the director, supporting in everyway possible. You will need to be organised making sure everyone is updated and diary appointments are accurately processed.
You will need to be a great communicator as well as being open minded…
If you can multi-task and are a great problem solver…what are you waiting for…APPLY NOW!
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
• Organise and maintain colleagues diaries booking in meetings and arranging travel.
• Support the directors.
• Manage emails and phone calls.
• Liaise with the financial department to ensure payments are carried out on time.
• Provide documents for meetings.
• Run personal errands and support the directors.