- Hot job
Sheridan Ward is currently working with a client based in Uxbridge they have a great opportunity going and are looking to recruit a Personal Assistant!
Do you have experience supporting a team whilst managing more than one diary? Our client is looking for a candidate that is proactive and can get their workload done in an efficient and timely manner.
You will need to be a great communicator as well as being open minded…If you can multi-task and are a great problem solver…what are you waiting for…APPLY NOW!
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Organise and maintain colleagues diaries booking in meetings and arranging travel.
- Support the directors.
- Manage emails and phone calls.
- Liaise with the financial department to ensure payments are carried out on time.
- Provide documents for meetings.
- Run personal errands and support the directors.