- Hot job
Do you have experience working within the property maintenance industry? If you do, this could be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking for someone who can deal with high pressure issues with a calm, level head.. So, if you have fantastic decision- making skills, then this is great opportunity for you!
Do you have great health and safety knowledge? Can you work off your own initiative? If you are able to prioritise your workload, then send your CV in now!!!
Have you got previous experience in scheduling engineers? Are you amazing at liaising with customers and clients? If you have the ability to monitor a job throughout the day, do not waste any more time, APPLY NOW!!
• To organise repairs appointments
• To be able to monitor a jobs status throughout the day
• To liaise with customers, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes
• Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto the computer system
• To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record the results
• To provide administrative support for the service as required