- Hot job
BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY!!
We are super excited to announce that we have a new job with our client based in Uxbridge. They are a fun and relaxed team looking for a Scheduling coordinator to join their team! The ideal person would be expected to work within their busy reactive environment and support with the admin.
Have you previously worked in a fast-paced office environment?
If so, this could be the ideal role for you!! They are moving quickly to see someone like you so APPLY NOW!!
Scheduling Coordinator Duties:
- Planning in and scheduling works accordingly
- Prioritise urgent / important jobs to ensure these are completed within given timelines
- Validate each job to ensure all relevant information has been added
- Provide updates and/or recommendations to clients
- Update client's and internal database / portals
- To follow up on any outstanding works with clients
- Liaise with team regarding any admin duties
- Free parking onsite
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Lovely offices
- Staff outings