- Hot job
Sheridan Ward is working with a great company based in Harrow and they are currently looking for a candidate to come and join their order fulfilment team as a Stores Administrator. Are you hard working with an eye for detail? Can you quickly resolve any problems?
Do you have any experience in this line of work or are you a graduate looking for a challenge?
As a Stores Administrator within the business, you will be making and receiving phone calls so you will need good communication. You will also be processing orders, arranging couriers plus so much more!!
Do you want to join a business where you can stay long term and progress and grow within the company?
This could be the perfect role for you…APPLY NOW!
Stores Administrator responsibilities:
- Managing inbound and outbound calls.
- Responding to emails.
- Processing customer orders.
- Picking stock items for orders.
- Packing items up ready for shipment.
- Arranging couriers.
- Making sure the stock room is in order.
- Contacting suppliers to order stock.
Benefits for a Stores Administrator:
- Great working environment.
- Annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Development opportunities.