- Hot job
Supply Chain Executive
We are currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Executive on behalf of our client in Hayes. Do you have previous experience in a fast-paced Supply Chain role? Do you have forecasting experience and advanced excel?
Do you have experience in looking at stock levels? Do you have experience in dealing with logistics and internal teams? Do you have excellent time management and organisational skills? Are you very analytically minded and can work with high volumes of data? This company are expanding and the team is growing and if you want a career with a stable company then this could be the perfect role for you. APPLY NOW!!!
Supply Chain Executive Responsibilities:
• Ensure the smooth running of the inbound supply chain, fulfilment of inbound orders on time, cost, and quality requirements.
• Maintain Stock Levels
• Responsible for End-to-End Logistics of Products
• Monitor and Improve Performance of Logistics Providers
• Maintain and refine demand planning to ensure optimal stock holding of all stock to enable order fulfilment while minimising stock holding costs.
• Maintain regular contact with Warehouse, with a view to significant performance improvement
• Maintain and update all relevant data and information on Goods, in formats which are communicable, easy to access and easy to maintain
Supply Chain Executive Skills:
• Problem solving
• Advanced Excel
• Inventory Management
• Communication Skills