- Hot job
Sheridan Ward is delighted to be working with a company based in Uxbridge. The team are looking to bring on board a Support Administrator.
Are you looking for a change in environment? Have you previously worked in a retail role and want to get into a full-time office position? As a Support Administrator you will get full training which will help you gain and grow your skills.
Have you previously worked with computers using systems like Excel? If you can work towards deadline and make sure tasks are done accurately this is a fantastic opportunity for you… APPLY NOW!!!
Support Administrator duties:
• Supporting the customer service and sales team.
• Following up on customer orders from start to finish.
• Updating reports.
• Creating and updating price lists within the business.
• supporting with the marketing side helping to promote any goods.
Benefits for a Support Administrator:
• Annual leave
• Help with any dental and optical expenses
• Death in service insurance
• Half day of a Friday!