- Hot job
We are currently working with a client based in Ruislip that are looking to recruit a Support Administrator to join there jolly and hard-working team.
As a Support Administrator you will be working alongside other team members assisting them with any administrative tasks as well as being the first point of contact for anyone visiting the branch. You will need to be a confident communicator as you will be speaking with customers on the phone, via emails and face to face.
Do you have knowledge with different IT systems? If you can work within a fast-paced environment and this sounds like a role you are interested in…APPLY NOW!!!
Support Administrator duties:
• Processing invoices and making sure they are completed in a timely manor
• Chase any outstanding invoices
• Meet and greet all visitors
• Handle any admin duties such as issuing security passes and managing a visiting book
• Maintain the reception area
• Booking meetings
• Answering the inbound calls and emails
Support Administrator benefits:
• Annual leave + a day's birthday leave
• Shopping discounts
• Pension scheme